2010-09-01

It starts with...

I am part of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which is a way to get people such as myself to try and write and post daily. They even offer up themes and topics to help. This month's theme is Art. I thought I show off some of my photography skills (not really, still very much an amateur) to get this month's theme started.

Here is the pic:

San Diego love

This pic was taken on a walk near Sea World (that would be in San Diego). Before I photoshopped it, this pic in the background also shows USD (University of San Diego). I actually added a texture, which gives it a "painted" look. This in a nutshell is my art.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5465-Erotica-and-Romance-Books-Examiner Enjoy erotic/romance book reviews? Receive email alerts when new reviews are available. Just click on the "subscribe" button on the link above.

3 comments:

printing services on December 6, 2010 at 9:12 PM said...

I actually added a texture, which gives it a "painted" look. This in a nutshell is my art.

printing services on December 6, 2010 at 9:22 PM said...

hmm! really useful...

Rolex replica on August 24, 2011 at 1:03 AM said...

Your blog is brilliant! Generally when I visit blogs, I just come across shit, but this time I was really surprised when I got your blog containing good information. Thanks mate and keep this effort up.

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block