2009-12-29

formspring.me

If you had access to a time machine, where and when would be the first place you travel to?

Wow, hmm. I could say the past, but there is no way in hell I would want to go back in time and deal with the smells (people not bathing and like trash out in the open yuck)and no tv. Hell to the naw! And I love History, just do not want to see it. Like I do not want to go to Africa. Everybody wanna go, but see I have this insane fear, that I'll be out in the effin tundra and like some damn tribe will claim as their long lost whatever. No thank you!
But if I had the chance I would go to the future. I want to know if racism is dead, if gay marriage is now acceptable and to know if we as a species actually travel to planets and colonized. Just seems more acceptable to me especially as I would assume there would be some kind of tv?

Ask me anything

3 comments:

Home shopping on January 3, 2010 at 2:21 AM said...

Create a box where friends can ask questions anonymously. Post your responses to Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook or your blog.

french bed on January 5, 2010 at 10:50 PM said...

is it possible to disable the timestamp on formspring? Like when it says how long ago you've answered a question, I don't like it. If it is, can someone please tell me

prashant on January 16, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

I couldn't help but giggle. You're right, it never changes.

lingerie parties

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block