2009-11-08

Day 7 NaNoWriMo Update


Hi all! Can I just say that NaNoWriMo has taken over my life! SERIOUSLY! I am writing about 2k words a day, and to add to my writing workload I also decided to try my hand at a submission for a publisher, so I've written a story that I finished today. It is supposed to be limited to 5k and I am over it, by 500 words so I will be editing it. I am quite proud of myself. In the last 7 days I wrote over 20k words, though I am not counting the short story into my total word count as it is something I started already, and per the rules of nanowrimo, you can't do that. But regardless, this is something I want to do. Anyhoo I decided to try my hand at making a book cover for my nanowrimo book witch is slightly futuristic/sci-fi and I used one of my photos I took of the night sky, and changed the color a bit. I kinda like it, but I am not graphic artist and I do not have photo shop, but something that came with my computer. So enjoy this awesome book cover with my pen name if I ever do become a published author. (not really, but I felt the need to show off a bit lol)

3 comments:

Enid Wilson on November 9, 2009 at 12:56 AM said...

Congratulations AA! Having a book cover, no matter if it is just a draft, will make you feel a step closer of getting the story published.

BTW, there are free graphic softwares like Gimp available on Internet. It's not too difficult to use and the pther simple way is to use PowerPoint.

Bargain with the Devil

Tea on November 14, 2009 at 2:48 PM said...

You have won an award on my blog,

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com

Please let me know you have picked it up. Then, I will remove your name. Enjoy!

WhiteSockGirl aka The Fabulous Bitch on November 18, 2009 at 1:21 PM said...

Hi!!! Follow me back to my blog. I have something for you. It is fab. It is bitch.

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block