2009-11-04

What exactly is a McRib?


That is my question, though if I think about too hard I might never eat one again. But seriously is it beef, chicken, or pork meat product? It is shaped like a riblet, yet I know for a fact that no bones touched that meat.

But even with these questions, I still crave one every time they decide to roll these out. The tangy sauce, pickles, and onions on a fluffy bun. My mouth waters just thinking about it!

For a long time I refused to eat them on the grounds that McDonalds did not know ribs. But oh was I wrong. And this is also a great marketing campaign. Only come out once a year for a limited time for something. I really hate them for that.

So while I do have serious questions about the meat that is a McRib, I will still enjoy them for the time that they are out.

7 comments:

Unknown on November 5, 2009 at 3:01 AM said...

Methinks this is one of those questions best left unanswered. For you may not find them so appealing after discovering just what they are made out of--and how.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to know either. Like their fish sandwich, it's a guilty pleasure.

Now I'm hungry for a McRib. Think they'd fix me one for breakfast?

*G*

Redhawk on November 5, 2009 at 6:10 AM said...

I'm with you on the McRib sandwich. What the hell is it? But it tastes so good, that I really don't care if it's made from Angola cats and old sheep dogs.

nettagyrl on November 5, 2009 at 6:44 PM said...

Fishhawk, I think your right! =D

nettagyrl on November 5, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

lol Jenna! I swear, I've been thinking about one ever since I saw this commercial this week, and I can taste it as we speak. hmm

nettagyrl on November 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM said...

Redhawk hahaha OMG I nearly peed my pants!! And I sooo agree with you! =D

Sweetromance2 on November 7, 2009 at 12:29 AM said...

All I know is they are delicious, and I really wish they'd make them a regular menu item. Yum

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block