2009-10-15

Are you a Photographer?

Well I'm not. At least not a serious one. I have been thinking about taking it on as a hobby but honestly it seems like to much effort. Is it? I have a simple digital camera, and lately things have just been popping out at me so to speak. I've taken a couple of pictures of the sky and this freaky looking tree. I think they are ok, but when I see people who really take the hobby to heart, well mine looks like crap. o_O

Well here are some of the pics I've taken. I will tell you this. These pics inspire me to want to write a scene to the scene so to speak.


This tree was super cool. I like how it grew up around the post.




Here is another shot of the crazy tree. I also got a good angle on the rest of trees. Looks like soldiers.


And this was just a cool cloud cover pic.

How are you with the camera?

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... on October 17, 2009 at 11:58 AM said...

I think you should consider photography, these photos are beautiful. I love Photography myself just not too good
kim

PCB on October 20, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

I m not a photographer but i love photography very much.

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block