2009-10-19

Music Monday - Ludo "Love Me Dead"

What can I say about this song? The first time I heard it, I was struck by the lyrics and how funny and powerful they are. And the video is probably one of the few videos I’ve ever seen that is absolutely literal to the lyrics, which makes this a unique find, at least in my book. I also write to the song, as it just evokes emotions and thoughts conducive to whatever I’m working on. Plus it is just an overall kick butt song!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

PCB on October 20, 2009 at 8:58 AM said...

good post. Video is also very nice. i m also a music lover. Thanks to share this post with us.........

Jenny on October 20, 2009 at 1:24 PM said...

interesting song...

// visiting from 1000 comment challenge!

nettagyrl on October 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

PCB, thank you!

nettagyrl on October 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

Jenny, Thanks for stopping by!

french bed on October 28, 2009 at 3:05 AM said...

It is really very funny. Nice.

PCB on October 31, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

I really like the movies like this. Thanks to share this post.

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block