2009-10-07

RWA: Raccoons with Attitude!


It’s official. The animals are stepping up their campaign to take out people. I already wrote about it here. Did you hear about the latest animal attack? Well a 74 year old woman in Florida tried to shoo away five raccoons in her yard when they straight bum-rushed her!

Ok I feel bad about that woman, but I won’t lie I laughed until I almost peed my pants! These straight crazy raccoons went after this woman like they were stalking her. They attacked her as if they were getting initiated into a gang.

Now my imagination is going into overtime over this. I mean after they attacked her they ran off into the drain system. In my mind, they have a secret bunker where they reported what they’ve done. Ok, I do watch a lot of cartoons with my boys so my thoughts might be a bit skewed.

Bottom line, watch your back. Look out for the cute woodland creatures that will cut you down quick. The animals are fed up and they are not going to take it any more!

8 comments:

Stacie on October 7, 2009 at 11:01 AM said...

LOL I can't help but laugh at your imagination!! I could just picture them going back to the group and reporting what they did. LOL

I am Harriet on October 7, 2009 at 4:28 PM said...

Wow! What a story!
I'm stopping by to thank you for taking part in the comment challenge this month. Take care.

Nikki B. on October 7, 2009 at 6:18 PM said...

oh yeah...raccoons are little terrorists!! our experiences in camping has taught me that raccoons run a very efficient sect of organized crime!! a little wilderness mafia!!

too funny!!!

Leilanie on October 7, 2009 at 10:12 PM said...

thanks for following!

nettagyrl on October 7, 2009 at 10:15 PM said...

stacie, I tell you what makes it super funny, is reading the actual news story and hearing the sheriff talk about the raccoons as if they are suspects!

nettagyrl on October 7, 2009 at 10:15 PM said...

Hi Harriet! Am excited about the comment challenge!

Enid Wilson on October 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM said...

That can be a great scene for a crime story, raccoons as the attacker. LOL

Steamy Darcy

nettagyrl on October 9, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

Enid! Ha now that sounds super funny to me! lol

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block