2009-10-23

Clutter me this!


Hi all. I’ve been getting some love from Link Referral. Great place to put your blog or website. Totally free. Though you can pay, but who wants to? But the reason I am even talking about this again (talked about it in another post) I received two reviews about my site being too “cluttered.”

Well to that all I can say is yeah it is. I am one of those people who need every space filled. Hmm that sounds like a double entendre which was not what I intended, but on this blog it feels complete to me. Then this made me think about my “real” world spaces, and I realize that I am the same way.

I have a need to have "empty"spaces filled. It just makes me complete. I've always been like that. When stuff surrounds me all is right in my world. But to some folks all those spaces filled is a bit much. I am not uber neat, neat enough. At work I have organized chaos and I am fine with that. I've tried to "clean" my space at work but I feel absolutely "nekkid".

So I guess what this post is all about is that no matter what I am the same person, whether online or in real time. Nice.

p.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaways I'm doing here and here

12 comments:

Tracy on October 24, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...

Really like this cluttered pic!

I've always found that people who just are you they are, more comfortable to be around.

nettagyrl on October 24, 2009 at 2:38 PM said...

lol! That is so TRUE! I feel that all is right in my world.

Stacie on October 24, 2009 at 2:58 PM said...

I don't think your pages are cluttered at all. The whole point is as long as you like it who cares what the rest think.

nettagyrl on October 24, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

Thank you Stacie. I find those reviews funny, because I've seen pages cluttered more than mine. Bottom line this is mine and if those don't like it, then they do not need to come by! =D Not my fault if they miss out on all the good stuff! lol

Enid Wilson on October 24, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

I love the new look of your blog. But hey you're a naughty girl: you come up with a sexy line even writing an innocent post about cluttering. 'Needing your space completely filled', LOL!

Steamy Darcy

MegaMan The Madman on October 25, 2009 at 7:17 AM said...

I tried link referral, gave up on it because one I don't want to review someone's site and two the reviews I was getting seemed rushed and well a couple of the comments you could tell they haven't even read my posts.

In other words don't take it seriously..stick with your gut and what you want..

Erotic Horizon on October 26, 2009 at 5:35 AM said...

I am a cutter rat myself - but there is definitely a method to my madness and I know where everything is...

I will check out link referral...

I like your site a lot - I lurk here everyday...



E.H>

nettagyrl on October 26, 2009 at 6:28 PM said...

Enid, haha Only a writer of steamy romance would jump on that hahah!

nettagyrl on October 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM said...

MegaMan, yeah it can be tedious, but if it weren't for the great advice I got from the site early on I would have dropped it like a hot potato. My look is a result of that advice, though I took it and ran with it. =D But I do get over it sometimes. lol

nettagyrl on October 26, 2009 at 6:33 PM said...

Erotic Horizon, thanks for commenting! =D Lurk away. Link referral has connected me to some interesting folks that I follow and I am happy to have met. =D

french bed on October 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM said...

I will check out it very soon. It seems very useful.

iamNoOne on November 11, 2009 at 12:19 AM said...

Cluttered huh? I don't find it cluttered enough (lol). I love your blog, the layouts are artistic. It just shows who you are. Bet you also love the color (old rose? am I right?)

ness dropping by from linkreferral :)
www.inbetweenbreaks.blogspot.com

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block