2009-10-03

Nanowrimo Anyone?


I am participating this year. 30 days. 50,000 words. I am excited and scared! I need to do 1667 words a day. I am confidant I can do it!

If you don't know, this website promotes writing. The nanowrimo means National Novel Write Month. I've seen the site before but never participated.

I am excited to try from Nov. 1 thru Nov. 30. I have no idea what story I will write, so this should be fun. Though I did put on my profile that I want to write the novel I had been working on 2005. I am still scared to try lol.

If you want, you should be my buddy! http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/503144 This is my profile.

Are you in?

4 comments:

Stacie on October 4, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

Good Luck to you! Looking forward to see what you right about!

nettagyrl on October 4, 2009 at 3:13 PM said...

Thank you Stacie! I am completely clueless on what I'll write about, but I am hopeful I can finish.

Anonymous said...

Um, no thanks! I put enough pressure on myself as it is. But I'll keep an eye on your progress, dearie!

~ Jenna

maxgrl on October 7, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

Hey--- I added you as my buddy on Nano, add me and we can motivate each other. Wishing you well :)

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block