2009-10-15

Thursday Thirteen - DVD's I Own

I am looking at the DVD's I own and 1. I need to clean my book shelf, but more importantly I am a certified Nerd. So in no particular order here you go!

1. Shark Boy and Lava Girl - I have kids, but I admit I watch and enjoyed it!
2. Kangaroo Jack - Love this movie
3. Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - Classic, though the effects r funny to see
4. The Wiz - Ease on down the road...
5. Benchwarmers - I am a 13 yr old boy. Sometimes I like the funny guy movies!
6. Escape from L.A. - Again deep down, I am a boy. lol This movie is just plain FUN!
7. Big Trouble in Little China - LOVE Kurt Russell. Plus Kim Cattrall is in this. WAY funny!
8. The House Bunny - Ok sometimes I'm a girl, and this is just a cute little movie.
9. Welcome to Mooseport - Ray Romano is HILARIOUS.
10. The Neverending Story - Because I have a crazy collection of 80's movie.
11. The Princess Bride - "As you wish" LOVE that phrase.
12. Shrek - This movie is not for kids. lol
13. Buffy - Because this movie started my LOVE for like the most awesome slayer EVER!

See who else is participating here

3 comments:

Unknown on October 16, 2009 at 5:36 AM said...

I've seen #'s 9 -12 I definitely need to go through all of mine one day. Never enough hours in the day.
Happy T13!

Stacie on October 16, 2009 at 7:37 AM said...

Kangaroo Jack is hilarious! We have Shark Boy and Lava Girl too. And I must say I loved Mooseport!

Simon Holmes on October 17, 2009 at 7:44 AM said...

Hi and congratulations on your new awards.Nobel Prize next? Simon

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block