2009-10-22

I need a Man


Well that is what my kids tell me. And apparently they aren't the only ones. On facebook I am being bombarded with ads of single men from interracial dating sites, black males, mature males and millionaires.

All I can say is wth? Why do I need my boys and facebook to tell me I'm single? Hek I know I am and I am fine with that. If I meet a lovely gentleman who I find interesting, then hallelujah I'd be happy!

I mean I am funny, quirky, can talk about almost anything, I mean why wouldn't a man want all of this? Apparently they don't hence my single status. I'm not picky. All I want is a man who is taller than me, muscular, flipping hot, and can talk to me about anything. Oh wait, that is a fantasy man from my many romance novels I read. Hmm I see a pattern.

Maybe I am picky. Though I don't think I am asking for much. I could go on with my list but I don't really put my dirty side here. That is what my erotic blog is for. No shame in the plug, thank you very much. Hek even the three hotties in the pic would need to be tried out on a trial basis.

Well nothing for it. My boys will have to deal. I am happy. I've already been married. Been there done that. Now I am not getting any younger, but at the same time, I am special and any man would be happy to hang with me. Thanks for reading.

p.s. Anyone know where I can find those hunky firemen? Seriously. =D

p.s.s Don't forget to enter the giveaways I'm doing here and here

8 comments:

The Rainbow Bank on October 23, 2009 at 9:01 AM said...

When you least expect it someone will come along.What's the old saying? If you go looking you don't get.Just relax!Simon

TERROR DELIGHT on October 24, 2009 at 2:09 AM said...

I agree with The Rainbow Bank, It will happen when it happens. When you want something so bad you may end up settling... I refuse

nettagyrl on October 24, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

Thanks. Though I am not looking, I haven't been looking for 15 years, so at 38, I am still not looking. =D

french bed on October 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM said...

Everything takes time be patient

Igroki on November 3, 2009 at 10:12 PM said...

Perhaps the idea of finding 'The One' is a piece of (very persuasive) advertising.

Lucy postpartumillness.com on November 5, 2009 at 12:21 PM said...

I wish I could sit you down with my friend. Its nice to see a strong woman who can patiently wait for the right guy to come along. My friend just dates and dates because she doesnt want to be alone and its kind of messing up her life. Good for you.

nettagyrl on November 5, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

Igroki, I think I have to agree. Sounds good, but oh well.

nettagyrl on November 5, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

Lucy, I really do not get that. I do not date, and I'm fine. I have no problem with being myself though, yeah it would be real fun to go and date, but not really serious for me.

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block