2009-10-08

Thursday Thirteen


I love these fun little games where you not only get to interact with people but you get to talk about yourself. In my book, it is a win-win situation!

So here are 13 facts about me.

1. I’m thirty-eight.
2. I went on my first ever cruise in 2007.
3. I hate anything in my eye (which is I why I will never wear contacts or get lazik surgery)
4. I read my first romance in the 5th grade called “There’s a Bat in Bunk five”
5. I learned country-line dancing in the 5th grade. Don’t ask!
6. I was a bit of a klepto until the 5th grade. Umm a lot happened in the 5th grade!
7. I am the oldest. I have one brother and one sister.
8. I was Evilene in the Wiz for my high school play.
9. I was nineteen when I had my first child.
10. Animals scare me, which is why I write about their imminent take over.
11. I read the full Twilight series of books in four days. So each book in one day.
12. I am a geek.
13. There is a song that I swear I heard when I was in the third grade that had my name in it. Can’t find the song, but dang it I know I heard it!

See who else is playing! Click Here

4 comments:

Tracie Nall on October 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM said...

5th grade was a big year for you. All I remember about fifth grade is (well I was going to say my teachers name, but when I went to type it I realized that I don't even remember that)......

Happy TT!

maxxgrl on October 9, 2009 at 2:45 AM said...

I was in the 6th grade when I did all my craziness. Got kicked out of school 12 times that year and still managed to pass--- grades were good but attitude was a different story.

btw I'm a geek too :)

nettagyrl on October 9, 2009 at 8:51 PM said...

lol Tracie! Yeah alot happened that year! Thanks for stopping by!

nettagyrl on October 9, 2009 at 8:52 PM said...

Hey maxxgrl Geeks unite! And wow you had some interesting times there!

 

Zesty Nachos Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon | SEO by: Templates Block